#writeforthirty day 6
Do you ever have those days that don't go anything like you had planned for them to?
Of course you do - you're human.
Today was one of those days for me - and you know what its just fine - because some parts to the day were the best ever - better than the plans I had laid out and well some parts of it were harder - and I of course would not prefer to write hard parts in my day.
Here I am at the end of the day and you can be sure that it has not taken me 30 minutes to write this - maybe not even 10 - but what I know to be absolutely true - is that God did know about this day and not one minute of it took Him by surprise - the good and hard. HE is sovereign in all things.
Charles Spurgeon once said "the Sovereignty of God is the pillow upon which you lay your head." ~ I rest in that.
The progression of a family growing in His grace as detailed mostly by me ~the mom
Thursday, November 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...
-
God's precious gift - Our little daughter...peaceful and safe! Our day started out with an email from Jenny Smith this morning that sa...
-
Happy FriYAY!! When I was in my teaching era - specifically for first grade I had these super cute earrings that said FRIYAY! I should pull...
No comments:
Post a Comment