Y’all!!!! My favorite holiday of the year is right around the corner!! Can y’all believe Thanksgiving is next week!! I’m so excited I can hardly stand it. I hope time slows down a bit so I can enjoy it!
Here are this weeks Friday faves ❤️
💐Flowers ~ I confess I **used to** (key word there) not really be a huge fan of flower getting because they just die but the older I get the more I seem to l love it. And I have always loved putting them together and giving them. This week I got two sets of flowers - WHAT A TREAT!! They were both beautiful and so thoughtful. I love how God uses dear people in our lives to bring us joy.
🎄Jamie Ivey’s Holiday Gift Guide ~ friends I look forward to this gift giving guide every year! Not only is Jamie one of my most favorite podcasters she is very intentional in seeking out companies that give back in some way to feature on her gift guide. It came out today and I can’t wait to read/watch/listen through it for some fabulous ideas for Christmas gifts this year. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Here’s a link to see it all https://jamieivey.com/giftguide2019
❤️This weeks Friday Faves Friend feature comes from my friend June Black. Here is what she had to say 👇🏼
🎙Okay, so this is a little silly, but these little Hello Kitty friends are my Friday Favorite! A very dear friend of mine brought these to Pearl recently. Her daughter is a big deal middle schooler now and doesn’t need them anymore! 😂 Anyway, Pearl is loving them, and I love watching her play with them. She makes the big ones snuggle the little ones, and calls them mamas and babies. She sings little songs to them. It just warms my heart. And it makes me happy that they were well-loved even before they made it to our house. ❤️❤️❤️ So glad to be back in this beautiful community where we can share our lives along with our toys. 😂
That’s all I got for this Friday friends! Y’all have a great weekend and a Happy Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍽🍁. I’ll be living it up with my peeps enjoying the day, watching the parade, and eating all the things. Truly I have so much to be thankful for ❤️
Tis the Season friends,
~LeighAnn

No comments:
Post a Comment