Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday Favorites 11~15~19

Happy rainy day Friday friends!! We are halfway through November and I cannot believe it!! This is my favorite month and I need it to slow down!! EEK!!  Here are this weeks Friday faves! 

๐Ÿ”ฅGarage ~ y’all it had been a super hot minute since I have had a garage to park my car in.  With the crazy cold weather we have had this week plus all the rain - this sweet garage has been very much appreciated.  


๐Ÿ”ฅFresh Market ~ if you have not been to this little store - its a gem - mainly because it reminds me of NYC. I can go in this  market and buy absolutely nothing and still leave satisfied.  However they have the best pimento cheese ever - so usually thats what brings me in there.  It just has that city feel and really when I am there my mind goes straight to NYC and well NYC is a definite favorite of mine.  So if you haven’t been to this little market - go check it out - it has ALL the things plus ALL the feels! 



๐Ÿ”ฅWood burning fire place ~ I confess at my last house I had a gas log fire place and turning it on was easy peasy.  Plus no clean up etc etc.  Well at the new casa we don’t have gas and it turns out I LOVE it.  We had our first fire in the fireplace this week and it was so warm and cozy feeling.  Just the best really, and perfect for the weather we have been having here lately.  I am looking forward to another cozy overdosey (thats for you my popcast friend listeners) evening in front of the fireplace with my peeps tonight! 








๐Ÿ’•This weeks Friday faves friend feature is from my dear dear friend Nicole Gilreath.

Here’s what she had to say ~
I’ve never been more tempted to start decorating for Christmas early ( I usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving) but diffusing these oils are helping me make it through ๐Ÿคฃ! The Holly and Pine one makes it smell ๐Ÿ’ฏ like I have a real Christmas tree up ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŽ„


Well peeps thats all I’ve got for this edition of Friday favorites!! Y’all stay warm and dry and Happy weekending!! 


❤️LA 

No comments:

 I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...