While this should be super easy its kind of daunting to me - mainly because I don't want to list the same 10 things everyday. I have several friends who have followed Ann Voskamps idea of listing out 1000 gifts and I just am in awe of this! Number one what a great idea ... number two - 1000 different things while I know more gifts than this exist in my life -to be able to write them all out without duplicates is inspiring to me.
So while my personality doesn't want to tackle writing out 1000 things right now ( I know my check the box self) I do want to be mindful of just how much - big or small - I have to be grateful for. So with out further ado here's my 10 things for today ...
💛 1. Literacy (I take for granted the ability to read)
💛 2. Kroger Click List (more on this in Friday Faves)
💛 3. Birch Trees
💛 4. Room Spray (I do have majority boys over here)
💛 5. Search engines (I just learned how to do emojis on my laptop -mind blown)
💛 6. Hot water
💛 7. Towels
💛 8. Speech Therapists (this profession is truly a gift!)
💛 9. Microwaves
💛 10. Sleep
I am thankful for these gifts God has given me and how each one has played a part in my day today.
Happy Monday friends!
~ LeighAnn
No comments:
Post a Comment