Wednesday, September 17, 2025

The last week of summer 2025 - Wednesday

 I know technically this was supposed to be a picture a day - but its my blog and I took more than one picture today so I’m posting all of them - this was my day - my last Wednesday in the season of summer 2025

I walked this morning .. then went to go and get my car serviced .. clearly I need some new walking shoes - I took care of that today. 

This little gem of a place is quickly becoming a FAVORITE!! Walking, eating, shopping, getting books spiral bound, AND playing mahjong…ALL THE THINGS! I was able to knock out a few errands in this spot after the car stuff. 

This little fellow wanted to swim today I guess… never fear I am pretty sure he is harmless but I sure did leave him there and he can either find his way out or well you know the alternative isn’t good for him 

My sweet man gave these beautiful roses to me on Sunday and they are still going strong.  They remind me of my Pop Pop and the rose bushes he used to tend to.

I had some ripe bananas and well that can mean only one thing - whip up some banana bread.  One of my boys in particular loves it when it’s nice and gooey so that’s what he got. 

This was a very productive Wednesday! 
~leighann 

No comments:

 I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...