Saturday, September 20, 2025

The last week of Summer 2025 - Saturday

One more day of the official season of Summer! My favorite season is coming to a close.  I started off the morning finishing up my study in the book of Proverbs as well as a short study on People in the New Testament with She Reads Truth. I love how the Lord orchestrates ALL things but I really love it when I get a front row seat to HIS timing on some things.  I was little sad to close the book on two great studies AND excited to kick off my Revelation study on Monday.


During my study time this cutie cakes came in saying “Look what I found taking Bailey outside! A baby sea turtle!” I guess all turtles are sea turtle in her book.  One of her sweet big brothers helped her relocate this baby to the creek outside our house. She was so excited and I was just so excited for her- also impressed she just picked it up and brought it in the house. Never a dull moment!


And then this precious baby boy of mine was off to a Homecoming dance this evening. Isn’t he so handsome! Being a mom is such a gift but being a mama to boys .. it’s whipped cream, hot fudge, and sprinkles with cherries on top. Basically I am saying it’s the BEST.  And this boy loves his mama well. Grateful! 


Happy Saturday peeps. See you tomorrow for Summers end! 
~leighann 



No comments:

 I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...