Thursday, September 18, 2025

The last week of Summer 2025 - Thursday

 As I was driving to work at the salon this morning - I was having a whole conversation with myself - if you know me at all you know this is not unusual whatsoever and there is no need to worry about me lol.  Anyway I was just pondering/maybe lamenting the state of the world and these days that can be kind of heavy and I was just wishing there was a little more kindness happening over here on the humanity side of things.  Y’ALL if I did not walk into work and find this unexpected SURPRISE!


One of the stylists left me two little jars of pumpkin honey butter which I thoroughly raved over once.  I told her she made my day but she had no idea of the conversation that I had had with myself in the car this morning - but you know who did - yep - God did.  What a sweet kindness to me this morning. I just cannot get over how wildly HE cares for me. 

Then to top off the day as I was leaving work I ran into this sweet friend. She used to work in the classroom at the cutie cakes school. She retired last year and we sure do miss her! 

What a great day! Summer really is coming to a close here soon .. man has it been a great one! More tomorrow! 

~leighann 




No comments:

 I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...