Friday, December 27, 2019

The last Friday of the decade....

Hey hey hey y'all!!! It is crazy to me that this is the last Friday of not just the year but the decade!! In just a few short days we are entering into a whole new decade!! As Linnea would say what in the world!!??  I always love the tons of reflecting that goes on at the end of a year.  Lots of time for introspection.  I also cannot believe I have done a whole year of Friday favorites.... as I was thinking back on some of my favorites this year I thought I would use this last Friday of 2019 to highlight those.  Now be sure there are far more than three favorite things from this whole year but these have left their mark in some way or another.  So without further ado here are this weeks Friday faves representing 2019 a little later in the day than usual πŸ˜‰

🌟 My 40th Birthday Surprise ~ oh my land!! January 2019 really should be the headline.  My 40th birthday month was one for the books!! Soo soo many surprises!  A party, a visit from my sister who lives in Cali!, a getaway with my dear dear adoptive mama friend to the mountains, kind words from many and a book of sweet notes from friends like you that I will treasure as long as I am here on earth.  I recently told DP I just want to turn 40 all over again!! This really has been such a sweet sweet year.


🌟 Away Luggage ~ I actually got this luggage for my 40th bday in the carry on size and for Christmas I got the checked bag size.  I have actually done a good bit of traveling this year and it looks like I will be doing the same in 2020 so I felt like this really was a true favorite of mine.  It really is the best luggage I've had like ever.  If you travel more than once or twice a year you should totally look into what I call the bestest suitcase ever.   You can check out all the goodness of this luggage here at away.com 

🌟Palmers ~ this local to me restaurant has been my go to all year long!! I am not sure if I have ever featured it on a Friday faves but if I have not - that is totally my bad!! Their website states this "We are a group of people who are passionate about creating good food and good vibes.  When you walk through our doors, we want you to feel like you belong here.  Come to relax, to laugh, and enjoy the people you are with."  This is SPOT ON!! I love this little local quaint spot!!! I go here with my man, with my friends, we've taken our kids.  I just love it and it really is my go to place to eat out.  BONUS they are closed on Sundays which is a rare find these days.  Oh and also now that I have moved it is super close to my house!! So if you find yourself in my neck of the woods and have never eaten here then you must give it a try!  You can see their menu here and I like all of it!


Well friends that's all for Friday Favorites of 2019!! I hope you all have enjoyed time with one another during this holiday season.  I can't believe its almost over!  May the end of your 2019 be fabulous and your 2020 be grandiose!!  Happy New Year peeps!

❤️
~ LA



No comments:

 I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...