Hey hey hey friends! Y'all this has been a slap crazy busy week BUT...... it's FriYAY!!! You know what that means! It's time for Friday favorites!! So without further ado ...
π Confessions of a Fit Foodie ~ y'all I don't really know how I stumbled across this blogsite but I have used it everyday this week!! I have not made one recipe of hers that I did not like. I used her weekly meal plan and LOVED it. I did a few substitutions on lunches but her dinner recipes were out of this world and they were all made in my quick cooker aka instant pot. So if you are looking for some recipes or an already written out meal plan plus grocery list - BAM! Can I also add how I loved having the grocery list for Kroger click list :-) Here's the link to her site
π Vegetable Dicer ~ so friends I don't actually have a technical name for this kitchen gadget all I know is that I LOVE it. My friend Saundra gave it to me when she was teaching me how to make homemade pico. Ummmm this device is a game changer to dicing onions, tomatoes, squash, potatoes... all the things. It has two different cube sizes. It is just the best. I am usually a hardcore pampered chef girl but this thing well its a keeper. You can find it here.
π Peleton ~ I feel like the poor old Peleton has been getting some bad press due to a recent holiday commercial (ha there is actually a commercial on right now LOL) which I think is absolutely ridiculous but that's another post for another time. My sweet hubby gifted me this indoor spin bike and its truly one of my favorite things. Peleton is like taking a spin class right in your own home!! Maybe that is not your jam then just ride along to some scenery. I love the class options - I just took one today with Christmas music. It was totally my jam!! So if you are ever in the market for a spin bike I highly recommend this one!
Well friends that's all I've got for this Friday. This month is blowing by!! EEK!! Y'all have a great weekend and GO Dawgs!!!
~ ❤️LeighAnn
The progression of a family growing in His grace as detailed mostly by me ~the mom
Friday, December 6, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...
-
God's precious gift - Our little daughter...peaceful and safe! Our day started out with an email from Jenny Smith this morning that sa...
-
Happy FriYAY!! When I was in my teaching era - specifically for first grade I had these super cute earrings that said FRIYAY! I should pull...
No comments:
Post a Comment