Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Florida here are the Pruiksma's

Posted on September 8, 2007 by Pruiksma's

We made it!! The Lord is so good!! Good in many ways especially in testing my patience and growing me showing His faithfulness along the way. I am blessed to be sitting in a beautiful condo overlooking the Gulf of Mexico all the while listening to the waves crash against the sand.
We left last night and drove the whole way putting us in Destin/Ft. Walton 1:30 Eastern time and 12:30 Central time. The boys were great and slept most of the way. Of course we had the occasional are we there yet and the funniest “mom are we going to be in Florida in one minute?” I am so thankful that David does not mind driving because this mommy did some sleeping. Of course when we go here the boys were wired!! Fortunately they went back to bed well. Keep checking back this week as we will blog and try to put up some pictures. Of course when I get home I will put together a slide show. We are looking forward to a fantastic week! Until then……

No comments:

 I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...