We had this put on the wall in our playroom. Shout out to Chad and Sarah Payne. Chad made this for us and then he and Sarah came and put it up in our playroom!! This picture does not do it justice at all!! It is AWESOME!! I too would absolutely reccomend them to you for all your sign needs!! Funny we know them through CFA too!! Isn't life great!!
The progression of a family growing in His grace as detailed mostly by me ~the mom
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I failed the task I set for myself of writing for 30 minutes at least once a week until the foreseeable future … or now that I am th...
-
God's precious gift - Our little daughter...peaceful and safe! Our day started out with an email from Jenny Smith this morning that sa...
-
Happy FriYAY!! When I was in my teaching era - specifically for first grade I had these super cute earrings that said FRIYAY! I should pull...
No comments:
Post a Comment