Monday, May 5, 2014

pool summer

Pool Summer - Nathan made that word up when he was probably about two years old.  He has always loved the water and he always wanted to know when it was going to be pool summer.  Well guess what my friends today was the first day of pool summer for us.  It is probably my most favorite day of the year that is not an official holiday.  We are so super grateful for neighbors and friends that let us swim the afternoons away.  I have to say that this was the first year where there were no criers and everyone was jumping in without hesitation it is going to be a fun pool year!! 


ready set jump!!


my not so little fishies 

bathing beauty :-) 

Thank you soo much Mr. Donnie - we love you!!
After we came back home I found these beauties waiting for me at the door.....


These were sent from Chick-fil-A for Mother's Day!!!  I know I talk a lot about how much I love CFA and how great a company it is - but it just is GREAT!!!  How thoughtful and sweet to thank us wives/mothers!!!  

And I ended the day with a beautiful run around the neigborhoods.... What a great Monday!!



 

1 comment:

Chris and Abby said...

I seriously love you and your family!!! :) Pool summer seems absolutely wonderful to me!