Monday, November 5, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving 2012 : #4 and #5

Well I got in bed last night and as soon as my head hit the pillow I remembered that I had not posted my thanksgiving list... and to be honest I didn't want to really get out of the bed just so I could blog.  So I will just put the two together for tonight.  As a song I know says it best "there's so much to be thankful for..."
friends who share recipes, patterns, ideas etc.
craft stores like JoAnns ;-)
church family
quiet moments {trust me these are not to be taken for granted! :-)}
praying with my kiddos - love their sweet prayers
freedom to vote tomorrow!!!
technology
making bread for the third time in a row and it finally turning out right!!
God recalling to my mind scripture that I have tried to put to memory





No comments: