Sunday, November 25, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving 2012 : #23, #24, and #24

What a full weekend and so so so much to be thankful for!!  Time got away from me and I just didn't have moments to steal away to blog - or if I did have moments I was just plain tired - but I still had my thankful list running in my head so here's my list:

thankful to be able to visit with Great - David's 91 year old grandmother was here for Thanksgiving and it was so nice to be able to spend time with her

leftovers - so thankful to have food readily available to us and to enjoy leftovers

great fabric sales on "black Friday"  I love a good deal at JoAnns

laughter - joy is such a gift from above and I am so thankful to be able to laugh and laugh with family and friends

Christmas movies and music 

DATE NIGHT!!  I got to steal away for an evening with my sweet love and it was much needed and lots of fun

a great babysitter that my kids love

a great week off with the kiddos

a family traveling to China and willing to take a package to Abbie and snap some pictures of her for us

No comments: