Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving 2012 : #20

I can't believe Thanksgiving is two days away!!! Here is my thankful list for today:

my husband loves to go to the grocery store for me and I love that and I am grateful!!

getting to love on my sweet nephew Robert - oh how I love to get a good baby fix

Davids grandmother affectionately known as "great" so thankful for the years God is granting her

the letter "T" well really I am thankful for the fact that my daughter is beginning to master that sound we have come leaps and bounds in 8 months

I have a date night this Saturday with my hubby - woo hoo!! We are about to hit our 10 year wedding anniversary - where does the time go??!!

What are you thankful for tonight?

1 comment:

Paulette said...

I am thankful for you, my sweet daughter!!!!