Sunday, November 11, 2012

Days of Thanksgiving 2012 : #11

I would be remiss if I did not include in this thanksgiving post a huge shout out to the Veterans on this special Veterans Day.  A big thank you to you all but especially to my dad, my brother, both my grand-dads, my father-in-law and my sister-in-law!! Thank you for protecting our freedoms!! While I am most thankful for that today here are some other things I am thankful for as well:

missionary friends home on furlough - it has been such a sweet time reconnecting and hearing how God is working in their lives and in the lives of those they are serving

my church - Berachah Bible Church - I cannot say enough about how thankful I am that God led us to this body of believers - what a journey I have been on - because in the beginning I didn't really want to go there....

prayer - do you know a privilege this is - and what power is behind it - so thankful I can approach His throne anytime


No comments: