Wednesday, September 26, 2012

boys, boys, boys....

The cooler temps here in the south have brought many opportunities to enjoy the outside again at least without being around a pool ;-).  The boys have had so much fun playing outside, riding bikes, building forts, catching bugs and toads (my favorite!).  I am so thankful for the big yard we have to play in and being in a cul de sac that doesn't generate much traffic.  This year the boys have met a few of the neighborhood kids and they anxiously await to hear the sound of the school bus because they  know that means Malik, Toby and Peter will be arriving shortly.  I am so thankful that these neighborhood boys enjoy coming down here to play.  This has given me so many opportunities to be His light.  I have had several great conversations with our boys about the gospel and our need for a Savior and how we can be a light to others. I was so touched when Nathan recently prayed for these boys to come to know Christ if they don't already.  I am slowly but surely learning about each boy and their circumstance.  Please pray for us that we would be a light in their lives and that they indeed would come to know Christ in a personal way.


No comments: