Saturday, July 14, 2012

A year ago today......


What a difference a year makes!!  One year ago today we received our referral and picture of our sweet little Linnea!!  I can remember the day like it was yesterday.  I guess it is similar to to the moments you find out your pregnant or even your labor experience.  I know where I was exactly what I was doing when we got the call.  I literally can recall may facts and details surrounding the whole day!!  We are so thankful first and foremost to God for choosing this precious child to be our daughter and giving us the privilege of being her parents.  And I would be remiss if I didn't thank our sweet friend Andrea who persevered to get this referral/file to our family.  She had told me in the very beginning of our adoption journey she felt like the Lord had laid it on her heart which child was to be ours it is this sweet face you see above and we had no idea who she was but God did and we are thankful he used Andrea to help us find her. And here we are today by God's grace home with this precious child.  We are thankful for our agency Lifeline and all the work they pour into finding families for orphans.  We are soo blessed - way beyond measure.  Happy referral day Linnea Hope! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: