Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sweet Miko


This is me and Miko.  Remember Miko??  She was our fabulous guide while we were in China.  Not only was she our guide and made everything run smoothly for us - she became my dear friend.  I miss her so much.  Thankfully we have been able to email one another back and forth.  I sent some things to China for her with Nat so we have been corresponding a bit more frequently this week.  She is on my heart and mind often.  I am so thankful for this sweet soul and pray that she will not only be my friend but one day become my sister.  If you think about it - please pray for her.  Pray that all the families she comes in contact with from Lifeline and Small World Agency (both Christian agencies) will be a light.   I think of Ephesians 1 ... I know Paul was speaking to the saints in this passage but I can't help to think of these words "having the eyes of your heart enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which He has called you....."  I deeply want the eyes of her heart to be enlightened.  Thank you Father for hope!!!

1 comment:

From This Moment said...

I just love Miko..lolease tell her the Rivera's say hi - BiYun's parents!!