Monday, May 28, 2012

Looking back

Ever look back at an old schedule to see what you were doing on certain dates? My wife was looking back at our family calendar the other day to the date of June 2009. This is the time that Linnea was abandoned and taken to the orphanage. She asked me, "Do you remember what we were doing that month and year?" I responded that I could not remember (typical) and she reminded me that June of 2009 was when we began our adoption process. It was during this time that we felt HIS calling for our family to adopt and we began pursuing domestic adoption at that time. I couldn't believe that this was the same month and year but just thought that was cool. What most may not know is that we pursued two domestic adoptions first but the Lord closed those doors. HE had other plans and we are thankful now to see those plans unfold. I cannot imagine life without my little daughter! I love her so much! So thankful HIS plans are greater than ours.
David

No comments: