Saturday, March 17, 2012

A brief update....

It is currently 3:09 am right this very moment.  About an hour and a half ago we arrived at our hotel in Guangzhou which is where we will actually get Linnea.  Our flight from Beijing was SUPER delayed due to the "intense fog" and add on top of that rain.  We were already going to be getting in around 9:00pm which was going to make for a long day but well we got in at two.  So of course here I am awake - and this is the sweet picture I walked into when I finally made it to my room....

The Garden Hotel had this nice bed and baby basket all set up for us on our arrival.

I brought her own crib sheets and blankets from home to make it more homey!!


How exciting!!!  We had such a fun day today and have lots to post about but it took over 15 minutes just to pull those pictures up so I am thinking you will get the Beijing update tomorrow - in other words while you are sleeping and I am supposed to be awake ;-)!  So check back tomorrow and hopefully I will have been able to get some pictures up from our last day in Beijing.

3 comments:

Paulette said...

Oh my, those pictures really do make it real now....not that it wasn't before, but just seeing it and knowing that it is about to happen really soon now, makes it even more exciting!!!! I love you guys SO much and can't wait to see her in that crib! Get some rest! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi! So glad everything is going well... It won't be long now....miss you all... everything here is good... Can't wait to see you all together very soon. Love ya... Hugs and Kisses...Jamie

Angie said...

My heart melts at seeing that little quilt!! I pray that it is a comfort to sweet Linnea...I said so many prayers for her when I made it. I am so happy for you ALL!! Constantly praying for you!!!!