Friday, February 24, 2012

a toddlers perspective....

Last night my sweet Ebear out of the blue - says "mommy when I was a baby was I in China?"  Of course I said "No, you grew in mommy's tummy, and were born here...."  He happily said "oh" and moved on to the lego playing. It prompted this mommy to take him and me on a trip down memory lane....  so I'll share our trip in pictures....

So I told him this picture is of you in mommy's tummy and this was your room where you slept......


 And this picture here is right after you were born... of course he says "what is that stuff all over me?"  I quickly moved on... I don't need any more questions from this inquisitive little toddler!!



And this sweet picture is one happy mommy with her sweet little Ebear!!  I am more than grateful that the Lord saw fit in his mercy to allow me not only to carry my children in my tummy - but also to carry some of them only in my heart.

No comments: