Monday, December 26, 2011

updates....

So many ask if we have heard anything about a second referral and we are still waiting on our sweet Kaylah Joy.  We have been told that hopefully files will be ready by Jan 1 - but I must tell you we heard that Nov. 1, Dec. 1, and Dec. 15 so I am not so sure.  What I am sure is that God's timing is perfect.  I would be lying if I told you the waiting was easy because it is not and I am not a good waiter.  The kids keep asking when we are going to see Kaylah and will we ever send her a package and I can't wait for the day to say here is your other sister and let's go put a package together for her!! Again I remind myself the Lord knows and for that I am grateful!  And I am also grateful for new updates and pictures on our Linnea and we got some today!  She is changing soo much!! Just when I thought I was getting content with the waiting somewhat - I get these and see she is growing up too fast!! It also looks like she might have gotten a haircut - she didn't have bangs before and now she does.  I had sent these christmas presents along with her birthday package.  We sent some pj's and a blanket that I made as well as some crayons and a coloring book.  I am not sure who gave her the doll in the last picture but the picture is so sweet.  We are sending out another package this week with some more goodies. Pray for us as we are waiting.   





1 comment:

andrea said...

i can't wait to meet her...i love the bangs ;)
she's one lucky little girl to have such a great family.

love you guys
andrea