Thursday, November 10, 2011

We got this today.....


I am in shock.  We have only been waiting 45 days for this.  This is our official letter of acceptance from China stating we can adopt Linnea.  Usually LOA's take about 3 months to get.  Some of my blogging adopting friends have been waiting a long time for theirs.  So you are probably wondering what this means now.  Well we are still waiting on a referral for Kaylah Joy.  We are hoping that will come soon.  As soon as we get her referral we will wait on a PA (pre-approval) which takes about 2-3 weeks and then we will wait on her LOA which as I said before takes about 3 months.  Please pray that all these things would come quickly as we are ready to bring our girls home. I know God is sovereign and His timing is best.  I rest in that.  

2 comments:

KBam said...

So happy for you!! Praying that everything will go smoothly and quickly for you to bring your girls home!

Tara and Julian said...

Yea! I am so excited for you that your wait was so short, but wishing you had a 2nd match already too. :( I know that will come soon.

Tara