Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vacations must come to an end...

I'm so glad that we got to spend a week at the beach.  I love spending quality time with my family and it especially nice for me and the boys to have daddy the whole entire week!! We made some really great memories riding the waves, snorkeling finding crabs and seashells, playing in the sand, fishing, eating great seafood, meeting up with old friends, reading, watching shark week together, playing games, putting together a puzzle, we just had tons of fun!!! Our time together is priceless.



my three sons

Crab Trap night



E loves to play on daddy's ipad
I think he knows it better than we do!

"daddy buried me mommy-
take a picture"

one of our sand castles

seashells we found

our collection of shells and little crabs

had to boil the creatures out... fun science lesson

put together a shark puzzle



No comments: