Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thank you friends and crock pot

Many of you commented on my recent post that included food disasters.  I want to say thank you for all your help and recipes!! I am proud to say I have cooked successfully two nights in a row with my crock pot.  Last night I made spaghetti and tonight I made meatloaf.  I have always loved using the crock pot and I never realized how many things you could make in it.  I came across the this website called crock pot girls.  They have a number of recipes and other people comment and share their recipes.  It really has been useful.  One thing that I like about using the crock pot is that I can get dinner started right after breakfast and I am still in the kitchen area with N while he is working on school.  It really has made the evening much more relaxed for me - I don't feel like I am scrambling to get everything done and ready.  AND the food so far has turned out edible!  Take a look at this meatloaf..... I think they liked it.....


Nathan was so sweet - tonight he said "this is my favorite!" Even Luke ate all of his meat and he really is not a meat man he prefers chicken. So tonight I would have to say score for mommy we didn't have rocks for dinner!!

No comments: