Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 68 = It's here!!!

See this picture ... I think it might be my new favorite picture!! See what it says ... "You  have been approved to adopt two children from the following Convention country : China" Today the postmaster delivered the long anticipated and awaited I800 approval letter.  David got to be the one to get it out of the mailbox and I wish I could have seen his face when he went through the mail!! I know it must have been one of pure joy!! We have scanned and emailed it to our agency and now we begin another countdown - the countdown to DTC (dossier to China.)  One step closer!!  Praise the Lord!!

4 comments:

KBam said...

So excited for you!! Praying everything goes smoothly and QUICKLY!

Kristie
bamfam5.blogspot.com

Sharon Townsend said...

wow! that is great!! done with all the HS paperwork, ready for interview time!

Anonymous said...

yippee!!!! ohh, i just got goose bumps for you guys! I am so excited!
erin

Lois Cooke said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Lois