Monday, July 25, 2011

That's my Pop Pop....


Mommy, "Pop Pop" and Ethan
Growing up I called my my grandfather on my dads side "Pop Pop."  I am not really sure how I came up with this name or if it was made up for me - but that's what I called him and still do today.  Pop Pop is in his early 80's and I am so thankful to still have him around.  Well as much as I love Pop Pop I cannot say that Ethan has been his favorite fan.  I'm not sure what it is or was about him that E didn't like but anytime we would go over to their (my grandparents) house he wouldn't have anything to do with Pop Pop.  In fact he wouldn't go anywhere near him and when it would come time to leave he wouldn't even tell him goodbye and if I made him he would cry.  I'm happy to report that E is not so afraid of Pop Pop anymore.  Last night we had a little "that's my Pop Pop" war :).  Ethan was getting such a kick out of going back and forth about who's Pop Pop he was.  I'm thankful he's a Pop Pop fan now!!

No comments: