Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I'm grateful for the time I got to spend with family and friends this weekend but I must say it is good to be back home.  I think of Heaven when we will finally be home and we will never long to be anywhere else but for now I am thankful for the home I have now and it is good to be back in it.

Alma Georgia - home away from home!  I visited my old small town stomping grounds and spent some good quality time with my Alma family.  I am so thankful for them and how God used them in my life.  I love how I can go back and just pick up right where we left off - and I would have to agree with my dear friend Jennifer there are not many people that you can do that with.  I love spending time with my friend and watching our children play together and talking about the joys and struggles in our own lives.  The kids play so well together and I wish we lived closer to one another.  I'm truly grateful for these people!! I love them dearly!!  Here are a few pictures from our time together!! Enjoy.

Me and my sweet friend Jennifer - she is could be my sister!

Nathan on the 4 wheeler

the rest of us take a ride and even pick some blueberries :)

Jenn's hog just had baby pigs - soo cute!


From youngest to oldest Ethan, Abigail, Luke, Grace and Nathan (little Rayson was sleeping)
I have a few more pics I want to post but blogger is acting funny - I will try to put them up later!





No comments: