Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My Mothers Day Letter from Nathan...
My handsome boys... can you guess what I got ??? 
More than anything besides being a child of the King, I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a wife and a mother!!  I am so thankful for these sweet men in my life.  I had a wonderful mothers day and I am thankful for the gift of being a mom!!  I got a sweet note from Nathan, a pink screwdriver from Luke - because I needed it to fix the toys..., and I got some nice sunglasses for our trip to Italy, and they took me out to lunch!! All in all a sweet day!  Hope you all had a great one as well!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Priceless!

Jean's Ramblings said...

Sooooo blessed you are, LeighAnn. The boys have grown so much, as have my gr-grandies. Where does the time go? I'm with y'all in this adoption, can't wait to see the girls pictures. I do know how excited y'all are as the time draws closer. May God be in the center of every step.
Love y'all,
Jean