Thursday, January 7, 2010

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!

Welcome 2010!! You know it really is a privilege - each breath we take -so glad to be experiencing another year and it is only by God's grace that we do so. I am looking forward to getting back into the routine of life. So what do you have planned for this new year? I could tell you that I resolve to be a better blogger - but that just makes me laugh. Besides I have to keep you few readers that I have on your toes. You never know when I just might blog :)

Hoping for some snow tomorrow. David is off on a trip so its me and the boys this weekend. Wait a second even when David's home its me and the boys :) My neighbors birthday is coming up and we have to celebrate so here's a shout out to you Mr. Ken - HaPpY bIrThDaY and we love you!!

Let me hear from you all!! Hope you have a fabulous 2010!!

3 comments:

the monkey's mama said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! Here's hoping for some real ATL snow tomorrow! I can't believe all the schools are already closed! Have fun with the boys!

the monkey's mama said...

me again :)

we are moving because we live in an UBER small (800 sq ft) apartment that is a 2 bd/1 ba. SO we need more space for babette #2. Of course we could make it work but it isn't worth it! So away we go :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday 'shout-out'! Loved the Woodie Car Cakes. Can't wait 'til next year (LOL)! [mr.ken]