Saturday, October 10, 2009

SPARKS and CUBBIES

Here we come!!

Luke has started CUBBIES- can it be... is he really old enough. The answer is yes. He is so excited to have his vest and his bag. He loves it!! He is doing okay memorizing his verses. He and Nathan are very different so we are excited to see how God is going to develop Luke.
Nathan has moved up to SPARKS and he is beside himself!! He loves listening to his CD and working towards earning patches and jewels. He has done really well. I confess I was a little worried - wondering if he would be able to handle all the work - but he is of course exceeding my expectations. This week he is bringing his good friend Madelyn along. He is very excited.
I am so happy my boys are hiding God's word in their hearts. So thankful we live where we can read the Word wherever and whenever!

1 comment: