Monday, October 26, 2009

Please DON'T Go!!!
So it's not like we are always super excited for daddy to go on trips but usually we aren't super sad either. It's life and we are accustomed to the traveling - well as much as one can be. And we are ever so thankful that daddy has a job. However it is hard when we have had daddy home for a month or two and then he has to travel 3-4 times in a row - hence the picture above. Yesterday the kids and I thought we would just get the toy handcuffs and attach him to the stove so he couldn't go out of town. It didn't work much to our avail!! Luke has had a few meltdowns where he tells me " I berry berry want my daddy" or "I berry miss daddy." Of course when telling David all this last night - it made him feel good and it should!! I did tell him when he left not to call here and ask me how things were going - cause you know what happens when he does that!! Daddy we miss you and love you!! Stay safe and hurry home!!!

2 comments:

the monkey's mama said...

My husband travels 3 or 4 nights/days a week, too, so I completely understand your situation (welllll, i have only 1 kiddo and she is a girl so maybe not ;0)

Anyway, it is nice to "meet" you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lauren and I'm sure you must be just as sweet and God-loving as her.

Happy to meet another GA blogger!

Amy said...

right. so i might have to start taking notes from you about the traveling husband thing. i don't know how i'm going to deal with that... :(