Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tell-the-Truth Thursday...

So I am a few days late and I am doing this today because so many friends have wondered what happened to my silly little quiz!! 3 boys - that's what happens!! But here you guys go! I will try to get back in my Tuesday habit! Enjoy for now and don't forget to leave your answers in the comments section!

1. I have recently met someone who is famous.

2. I met my husband at the ice cream machine and then a few days later proceeded to spill a whole pitcher of tea on him and his friends.

3. Psalms is my favorite book of the Bible.

Let me hear from you!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Okay....so my guesses are going to be:
1. False...I think you would have called me to tell me you met someone famous...
2. I'm going to say false on meeting at the ice-cream machine, but true about the tea spilling.
3. False? I was thinking it was Colossians.

Fun, fun...I might just have to start doing this one myself! :)

Jamie said...

Jamie: here are my guesses

1.True

2.True

3. False