Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tell-the-Truth Answers


Sorry again for the delay - busy times!


1. I have recently met someone famous.

TRUE!! When I was in NYC last April David and I were in a music store and I spotted someone I thought to look very familiar!! Here is the ridiculous part - I asked her if she was from Fayetteville!! David and I laugh about this all the time!! Turns out she was an actress - her name is Lynn Whitefield and she has played in some movies I have seen. Hence the familiarity!

2. I met my husband at the ice cream machine and then a few days later proceeded to spill a whole pitcher of tea on him and some of his friends.

TRUE. We did meet at the ice cream machine - romantic isn't it :) and I did unfortunately spill a whole pitcher of tea on him and a friend.

3. My favorite book of the Bible is Psalms.

FALSE. My favorite book hands down is Colossians!! Oh the supremacy of Christ!!

There you have it readers!! Hope you all are doing well! Have a great one!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I totally forgot about the lady in NYC...I guess I was thinking more recently than that.

I guess I never heard the part of your story on how you met at the ice cream machine....or if I did, I forgot!

:)