Thursday, August 27, 2009

Imagination at work....

I love the age my boys are right now!! Nathan and Luke play so well together and Ethan just observes them giggling every now and then. One of my most favorite sounds is hearing them make each other laugh - there is no other sound quite like it! And of course I myself and secretly giggling as I hear them play. They love to play "ertend" as Luke so preciously calls pretend. "Let's go to Monkey Joes mommy!" "No Luke we can't go to Monkey Joes." "No mommy just ertend!" It is just so cute!! They make up tents with blankets and call it their secret clubhouse and there is a password you have to use to get in. They play firemen and bug guys and army men. Oh their imagination just soars!

Yesterday as we were on our way to school Nathan informs me that one time with his mimi he saw a "pedicure truck." He continues to talk about seeing a "pedicure truck" and then he mentions seeing police cars, ambulances, fire trucks etc. So finally I asked him what is a "pedicure truck?" To which he replies : "you know mom it's like an ambulance." AHA - he is trying to say a paramedic truck!! I just thought this was soo funny and I knew if I didn't write it down I would forget one day.

So what is going on in your world friends?

No comments: