Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tell-the-Truth Tuesdays

I got this idea from another blog I happened upon and it sounded fun to me. So here is the deal I will make 3 statements and you have to decide if they are true or false. Leave your answers in the comments box and tomorrow I will post the correct answers so you can see how you did. I guess now I will see if anyone reads my blog. Have fun!

1. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a lawyer, a nurse, and a singer - not necessarily all at the same time.

2. I love to chew gum.

3. I played on the JV and Varsity Softball team in high school.

Remember to check back tomorrow for the correct answers and happy guessing!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Not knowing one single thing about you...(I was hoping one of them was going to be, "I like chick-fil-a a LOT"), I'm going to say...

true
false
true

Amy said...

True, false, true.

Anonymous said...

hi there
1) True
2) False
3) True
....havent seen you in a while so i forgot about the gum thing... i am on the fence on that.
miss you!
erin a. and Cooper

Angie said...

True
False
False

What do I win? ;)