Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tell-the-Truth Answers

So how did you do....

1. My favorite season of the year is Spring

False. My favorite season is Summer. I love the summer!!

2. If you were to find me in Barnes and Noble I would likely be in the music section of the store.

False! I would likely be in the kids section - even when the kids aren't with me. I love children's books. The music prices at Barnes and Noble are ridiculous!! If I am not in the kids books - then I am in the Christian living.

3. My top vacation destination is camping somewhere in the woods.

False!! This is absolutely not true. Me camping in the woods - this might make some of you laugh - I am such a girlie girl and very spoiled by husband. However I do hope to camp in the woods at some point with my boys - it just is not my top vacation destination.

Hope you are having a great day!!

No comments: