Monday, July 6, 2009

Luke Samuel turns 3!!

On May 30, 2009 our precious "Lu Lu" turned 3! One day he will likely wish we never called him "lu lu" but for now he is my little man and I want to treasure it while I can! We had his birthday party with a few friends and our family at a local fire station in Fayette County. He loves fire trucks. He often plays with a Fisher Price Little Peoples Firestation that my sister and I had when we were little. I even decorated the room we held his party in it with those very toys I played with when I was little. The kids enjoyed playing outside with some bubbles and balls and then had a fun tour of the fire truck. They all got to "drive" in the fire truck. I am pretty sure a good time was had by all.

Luke is a vivacious little boy with lots of laughs and hugs. He always has a song in his heart. The boy wakes up singing and goes to bed singing. This obviously excites me! He still asks us to "wubby" him which means he wants to be held! He has recently begun learning to memorize some scripture and it is soo precious. More than anything David and I desire for him to grow up to be a Godly man - desiring to Honor the one who created him. We are so blessed to be his parents.
Happy Birthday Luke!!

No comments: