Monday, April 20, 2009

SILLY NATHAN
Nathan has said some really funny things lately so I just have to post them so I don't forget.

1. I got my hair cut and highlighted last week. I came in the door and this is his response. "Oooh Mom I like your hair - did you get it painted?"

2. I don't remember all the details of this conversation but in Sunday School yesterday Nathan learned that King Solomon had turned his heart away from God and put his focus on other things one of them being money. He had many questions wondering what this truly meant so I explained to him that Solomon loved his money more than he loved God. And I told him that some people love their things more than they love God and what he did for us. His response "Well I love Jesus more than I love my sunglasses - but I sure do like my sunglasses." This is soo funny to me because he picked these sunglasses out at the dollar store with some birthday money and they aren't really kids sunglasses and he has lost them 3 times just since last week!! It was just really humorous!!

3. Last night we come home from church and see a rabbit in our yard. The kids look at intently. Soon Nathan wants to kill it so we can have "rabbit meat" to eat. "Dad if you go kill it now we can have rabbit meat for dinner. Do you have your handgun in your pocket?" Can you tell my husband is a hunter!!

So thankful for silly Nathan!!

1 comment:

Melissa Windisch said...

I love it! He is so cute!!! I'm sure there is never a dull moment around your house. Miss ya girl!