Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick update

I am thankful and happy to report all is well on the Pruiksma front! Thank you so much for your prayers during this last month. Today I had the kidney stent removed and I feel soooo much better! Dave has been such a huge help here around the house and with the kids!! I am soo grateful!! What I am more thankful for is God and his tender mercy. Feeling bad and being in pain puts many things into perspective. Good health is truly a gift from God. How blessed we are in so many ways.

We are having big home projects completed as we speak - new roof - thanks to the hail, and we are having tile and new carpet put in the playroom - a long awaited project - I am very happy to see come to fruition.

Only a few more weeks and I am off to the big apple - NYC!! Not much else to report. Here is a recent picture of my growing boys. I have much to be thankful for.

No comments: