Thursday, February 5, 2009

Taste buds...

Taste .... something you probably don't think about very often. I know I don't at least not until recently. I have often heard my pastor pray and thank God for our sense of taste - how appropriate!! Taste is something I often take for granted! So tonight I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite snacks - in no particular order.

1. Strawberries with Bakers semi sweet chocolate chips (the kind you can microwave this makes yummy chocolate covered strawberries!)
2. Reeses 100 calorie pack snacksters
3. Chex mix - cheddar, dark chocolate, and peanut butter kind
4. Chex mix granola bars - turtle and chocolate - these are soo yummo!
5. Hot chocolate
6. Sun chips - garden salsa
7. oranges
8. bananas
9. Yoplait yogurt - strawberry shortcake flavor
10. Diet Dr. Pepper

These are just some - what are some of your favorite snacks?

1 comment:

Connie said...

mmmm... watermelon, strawberries, clementine oranges, (okay, so most fruit), and chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, and almonds.