Saturday, February 21, 2009

He's home sweet home!

Yay!!! David made it home safely! I am so thankful for the Lord's protection over him and us while he was gone! We picked him up at the airport yesterday afternoon. The kids made him a welcome home sign and we were all so glad to see him!! Last night we went out and had some dinner at La Hacienda now known as the "chip place." To say Luke loved the chips is an understatement!! We had all finished eating our food Luke included and were ready to get going home and Luke has two baskets of chips in front of him and promptly tells us he is not finished! He says "I not done yet I have two of them!" In other words he wanted to eat all those chips before we left. We ended up taking them home and the first thing he said to me this morning was he wanted to eat his chips!! It was a fun night and I for one am sure glad to have my hubby home!!

No comments: