Saturday, January 17, 2009

Seminar Sadness......

I am now getting sad that I will not be able to attend CFA's annual seminar in February which this year happens to be in Long Beach, CA. It was my choice not to go this year. I chose to stay home because I just felt that was the right thing to do - especially since Ethan will only be 4 months old. I still feel like I am doing the right thing. I can't imagine leaving him for a week being 4-5 hours away by plane. Besides the fact that he nurses so well. I knew when time began to get closer I would be a little sad and I am. I will dearly miss the fellowship with my CFA family especially the Dwarf/Truetts gang! I am sure they will have loads of fun and I look forward to hearing all about it! For now I will just be a little bummed and I will get over it. In the end I know I have made the right decision - after all my kids are my top priority and they are only little once!

2 comments:

The Morgan Family said...

You will be missed. You have made the right decision, though!

Amy said...

so so so sad. you will be missed.
*a