Monday, January 12, 2009

Chapstick...

I know this is very random. But the thoughts were in my head so why not put them out in the blog sphere (is that even a word?) So Oprah has her favorite things and I have my top favorite chapsticks. I love chapstick that instantly makes your lips feel better. So here they are
1. Burts Bees - by far my top favorite even if it makes your lips look white!
2. Natural Ice - the cherry flavored kind
3 Carmex - Nathan says it makes me smell like cotton candy - that's not so bad is it?
4. Blistex
That's it. Pretty random I told you... so what is your favorite chapstick?

4 comments:

Angie said...

I recently became addicted to Softlips. I think it might be by blistex, but I'm not 100% sure. I love the cherry...it reminds me of the chapstick I used as a kid! The vanilla is also nice. They even have "sparkly" ones that are tinted.

Amy said...

Burts with clove oil - so wonderful. i'm addicted. it's in every purse, at every house (parents), and by every bedside table i've ever slept at.

Pruiksma's Progress said...

I forgot about softlips that would have to go on my list too. I have had hte cherry and cappucino flavored and it works nicely. I didn't know they have sparkly tinted ones - I am going to have to try some!!

Pruiksma's Progress said...

test...