Saturday, November 8, 2008

To my dear blog readers... I am so sorry I have not blogged in forever!! I am very good at keeping up with your blogs ... reading is easy.... finding time to type my own news... not so easy. I remind myself this is a season of life and a short one at that. Our little Ethan is getting to be so big and I just can't stand it!! How is it that you feel pregnant for so long and it feels like an eternity until you get to meet your precious baby. Then they get here and the time FLIES!! We are adjusting well to having a new little one around. The boys absolutely adore their little brother and I am so grateful!! Life with boys what can I say.... they love thier mama and their guns - what more could a mom ask for??!! Here is a picture of Ethan at 1 month and then my little hunters and pumpkin at Halloween. Aren't they adoreable!!!


No comments: