Monday, November 24, 2008

My favorite time of year....



This is absolutely hands down my most favorite time of the year!!! I love Thanksgiving and I am a Christmas fanatic!!! And to have cold weather this time of year is fabulous and a bit unusual!! David put a fire in the fireplace the other night and the boys were just fascinated - more so Luke than Nathan - but both were enthralled!! I decided to make us some hot chocolate. Yummo!! Of course both boys had to have some!


Hot chocolate and fire places make me think of the Winshape Retreat Center. If you ever have the opportunity to visit - please do so!!

3 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

This time of year is by far the best! Isn't it great drinking hot chocolate next to a fire? I love it!

iamthird said...

i <3 winshape too :)

Jacob said...

Hey, totally unrelated, but we just sent out an update and your email address bounced... so, if you want to still be on our update list, please send me an email.