Monday, October 13, 2008

more time please....

Well I wondered while I was pregnant how blogging would go once baby arrived..... as you can see it is going nowhere!! There just are not enough hours in a day and there is so much to share!! But I realized two weeks later we had no pictures on here of our sweet baby Ethan. So here are a few and once I have a little more time I will put together a slide show and share the happenings of life. But for now here is our precious new baby. We are so thankful for his safe and healthy arrival! To God be the glory!!!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious family! Glory to God! God makes all things possible!
Love,
The Millers

Chris and Abby said...

What a precious family!! You sure are blessed with 3 great children..and very handsome children at that! :) Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to see more pictures!