Monday, August 4, 2008

Bottoms up for now....


Can you hear the sigh of relief!! I know my mommy friends can relate! So now I don't have to resort to standing on my head in the pool, leaning against the ironing board, playing music around my belly or shining a flashlight on my tummy!! Those all sound pretty silly as I type them up - but if they work ..... Well I am just thankful that he is in the head down position and I right now I don't have to think about a c-section or having him turned around for me! I obviously went to the doctor today and everything is moving right along. I was fortunate to have the 4-D ultrasound today but Ethan was not posing very well for the camera! This one shot here is the best one they could get. He is just so cute!! I am 31 weeks and he is measuring 3 lbs and 13 oz. My blood pressure looks great so I will go back to see Dr. Gomez in 4 weeks and Dr. Houston in two weeks. So if Ethan doesn't come before September 29 then the plan is induction - so in my book that means 8 weeks to go!! I am getting so excited about meeting my new little man! We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Amy Cathy said...

oh my goodness...how did i miss that you were preggo?! i realize this is about 7 months to late, but CONGRATS! still not sure when we're going to start our family, but i'm guessing we'll have all boys just like you. :)