Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Nesting....

I am sure you have heard that along with pregnancy comes nesting - especially in your last trimester. I am OCD on cleanliness and order in the first place so just crank that up a notch and you get me nesting. For example today I cleaned out my husbands closet hanging all his shirts and pants in a specific order. I told you OCD!! Actually the reason behind this was I needed to get the cradle cleaned out and it had kind of become Dave's hanger amongst other things. So yesterday I dumped everything out and cleaned it up washing all the bedding and today I put everything of Dave's away.

My most fabulous church threw me a baby shower recently and I of course had to put all the goodies away. The nursery is for the most part complete - just a few more things to get but I have taken pictures of the room from start to finish. The colors are yellow, green and brown with animals. I had lots of fun putting it together - usually David is the one doing the painting etc but I wanted to do it this time and I enjoyed every minute of it. I couldn't have done it without help so thanks to Melanie, Shannon, Kimberly, David, and even Nathan!! Some of these pics are not too good as they were taken on the wrong setting but at least you can see some of the baby shower and the nursery!! For now we will just finish getting necessities and wait for little Ethan to make his arrival!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love seeing how your family is...looks like you guys are doing great!
miss you
erin

Anonymous said...

looks like your shower was a lot of fun! and the nursery looks great. love you guys!
erin